Not able to attend a workshop, but would like to get the detailed information of being on your own one on one workshop? Then the new Birds Through The Lens video series will bring you right into the field with Alan Murphy, as he shows you step by step, everything you need to know to produce award winning images. In these downloadable videos, Alan will teach you all the fine nuances of bird photography, which cannot be put into an eBook.
This first installment in the series covers the following topics and more:
- How to look for, find and choose the right perch
- What perches do not work and why.
- How to match the perch for a particular species
- How to present a perch to the scene
- How to trim a perch to look fantastic
- How to support the perch
- How many perches do you set up
- Working with mounds, stumps and elevated perches
- How to choose a good background
- How to deal with background challenges
- How to break up a flat background so it's mottled
- How to find and use gradient backgrounds
- How far should the background be from the perch
- Should you wear camo
- Working from a blind
- How to set up your lens and tripod for blind work
- The correct tightness of your lens support
- Is concealment important
- Plus, many tips for being a better bird photographer
This first installment in the series is a collection of 6 Hi-Definition Videos for a total run-time of approximately one hour.
When you purchase this first installment in the series, you can download the 6 videos to your Mac or PC for viewing them there or for syncing to your mobile device, or you can stream them to your favorite device.
Cost: $50 (for all the 6 videos on this first installment of the series)